Perfect Hair Vitamins PLUS contains the ingredient Green Tea! Green Tea, a natural herb has several benefits that helps hair loss & hair growth. Benefits of green tea include the effect of reversing the hair menace as it contains antioxidants. Also, it contains few stimulating effects which are classified as alkaloids. This group of alkaloids contain theobromine, theophylline and caffeine.
Green Tea Stimulates Hair Growth
As per hair experts, a component called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) present in green tea helps in preventing hair loss effectively. This amazing antioxidant has been proven to be a potential hair growth stimulant.
EGCG inhibits the production of Tumor Necrosis Factors (TNF), a molecule which has been identified to cause hair loss. Also, this molecule plays an active role in causing cancer and arthritis. Hence, drinking green tea will not only ensure prevention of hair loss and stimulation of hair growth, but also provide you protection from various other health conditions.
Using Green Tea to Control Hair loss?
- Green tea has recently become a popular drink in the world for its innumerable health and skincare benefits. Unlike in the past when many people did not know the benefits of green tea that control hair loss. Green tea has six benefiting compounds that keep hair problems at bay. It also controls free radicals in the body that damages cell. The main ingredient in green tea is antioxidants, this is the main reason why it is considered healthy for the body as well as skin and hair.
- Thinning of hair, and loss of unnatural amounts of hair is more common in women. It’s due to the hormonal changes they experience. It’s present in men, too. They call it male pattern baldness, and you can address your hair loss issues with the help of green tea.
- Green tea contains high amount of antioxidants. It’s believed that the catechins found in green tea have 5-alpha-reductase inhibiting properties. This means that DHT (dihydro testosterone – the substance that causes hair loss in men and women) could be repressed and ultimately hair loss could be avoided. But later on it was discovered that the anti-inflammatory properties in green tea help to stop hair loss and even promote the growth of new hair.
- Drinking a cup of green tea daily over a prolonged period of time will help lower the hair fall rate and help its regrowth. However, there are also green tea supplements which provide same benefit.
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory which helps with hair growth
- Helps release stress which causes hair loss
- Strengthens roots & activates the hair follicles for hair re-growth.
- Helps destroy the bacterial and fungal parasites in the scalp!
NouriTress Perfect Hair Vitamins Plus have more ingredients than other hair vitamins which equals faster results. Check the back, you’ll find the facts. http://www.nouritress.com
~Growing Hair Since 1998~