NouriTress Perfect Hair Vitamins Plus and products addresses all of the problems that women have when they come to the salon. NouriTress Perfect Hair Vitamins Plus builds protein, volume & shine in the hair, builds root retention, prevents hair loss, controls dandruff and graying. NouriTress Hair Vitamins will strengthen and speed up hair growth which will provide each person with gorgeous hair. Hair needs as much nutrition as the body. Packed with 100% of the recommended daily allowance (that’s RDA) of 12 essential vitamins, four vital minerals, two fundamental amino acids and herbs, NouriTress is the secret to complete and total hair maintenance.
~B-Vitamins and Why NouriTress Added Them~
A water soluble compound, vitamin B consists of different variants that can be found in foods that are rich in proteins. Vitamin B can be found sin foods such as soy nuts, carrots, eggs and meat. Thus, most people can easily get vitamin B as it is found in foods in a regular diet.
However, keep in mind, since the B vitamins are water-soluble, any excess of the vitamin is easily flushed out of the body.
Eating food with vitamin B content will reduce hair loss and increase hair growth.
Vitamin B refers to a group of eight vitamins which, although related, are clearly different.
At one time the B vitamins were thought to be one. When it was discovered they were distinct, quite a number of compounds were once thought to belong to the family. Such compounds include carnitine, once Vitamin B20; para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), once Vitamin B10; adenine, once Vitamin B4.
The eight members of the B complex are B1 or thiamine, B2 or riboflavin, B3 or niacin, B5 or pantothenic acid, B6 or pyridoxine, B7 or biotin, B9 or folic acid, and B12 or Cobalamin.
These B vitamins are all water-soluble, therefore, they are extensively distributed in the body and easily eliminated in the urine. Because of the later reason, most of them are safe even in large doses. However, there are cases of toxicities for Vitamin B6 and B3.
The B vitamins are essential to many biochemical processes in the body including regulation of hormones, minerals and general metabolism.
They are important to the nervous system and enhance the immune system; they help maintain healthy muscle tone, skin, nails and hair; they are needed for cell division and are known to reduce the risk of developing certain cancers (for example, pancreatic cancer).
It is possible to develop a deficiency for each of the B vitamins. This happens when they are not adequately supplied in the diet or when their absorptions are hindered.
A deficiency of Vitamin B1 results in beriberi; without Vitamin B2 a number of symptoms including dry skin, inflammation of mucosal membranes and dermatitis results; Vitamin B3 deficiency presents as pellagra, dermatitis and mental confusion.
Vitamin B5 deficiency is uncommon but when it occurs, it results in acne, itching, tingling skin and loss of sensation in the fingers and toes; Vitamin B6 deficiency results in anemia, hypertension and dermatitis; Vitamin B7 deficiency is rarely seen in adults but in children it can impair growth and cause nerve damage.
Both Vitamin B9 and B12 deficiencies result in anemia and elevated homocysteine levels. They may also lead to neurological damages.
Dietary sources of B vitamins include plants and animals. The only exception is Vitamin B12 which is only present in animal products.
Meat including fish, meat products and animal liver are good sources of the B vitamins. They can also be found in large quantities in molasses, yeast, beans, whole grains, chili pepper, bananas and potatoes.
While there are supplements of B vitamins formulated singly, with other B vitamins as Vitamin B complex and with other vitamins as multivitamin preparations, unwarranted Vitamin B supplementation should be avoided.
This is because after absorbing what it can use, the body simply eliminates any excess Vitamin B. Vitamin B supplements are especially recommended for the aged and those undergoing stressful activities.
Vitamin B9 is a solid recommendation for pregnant women since a deficiency in the vitamin especially early in the embryo development can lead to birth defects.
B vitamin supplements should be considered in the treatment of hair loss especially when the alopecia is due to vitamin deficiency. For balding people who smoke or drink considerably, this is most likely the cause of their hair loss.
Still, other people experiencing thinning hair should consult their doctors to know if they are deficient in any of the B vitamins.
Considering the number of biochemical processes dependent on the B vitamins, it is clear that Vitamin B supplements can promote hair growth and stop hair loss. They especially nourish cells of the hair follicles.
Some of the B vitamins known to help reverse hair loss include Vitamin B3, B5, B6 and B12. Similarly, deficiencies in Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5 cause hair loss which can be stopped with adequate supplementation.
In treating hair loss, the B vitamins deliver great results when they are paired with Zinc. Together, zinc and the B vitamins may inhibit the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
DHT is synthesized from testosterone and is regarded as the main cause of androgen-dependent alopecia. It causes the rapid decline of hair follicle cells both in number and activity. Therefore, immediate supplementation with B vitamins is needed to quickly reverse hair loss due to DHT.
|Deficiencies of B Vitamins|
|B1 or Thiamine – Beriberi, Korsakoff’s syndrome, hair loss|
|B2 or Riboflavin – Ariboflavionosis, hair loss|
|B3 or Niacin – Pellagra, dementia, hair loss|
|B5 or Panthothenic acid – Acne, Nerve damage, itching, hair loss|
|B6 or Pyridoxine -Anemia, hypertension, edema, dermatitis|
|B7 or Biotin – Impaired growth and neurological damage|
|B9 or Folic acid – Anemia, birth defects|
|B12 or Cobalamin – Anemia, memory loss, loss of cognitive function|
The fact of the matter is that, a healthy diet leads to better overall health and the better their eyes, skin, nails and hair will be.
Some hair loss issues are the result of issues well beyond a healthy diet, but getting the vitamins and nutrients needed may still be able to help lessen the amount of hair lost and increase the overall appearance of the hair.
Still, there are some things to keep in mind in about vitamin B and hair loss.
- It is fairly common for women who are suffering from hair loss to have a B-12 deficiency. It is important to have appropriate levels of B-12 in the body as well as making sure to get a good balance of foods such as eggs and meat can help the body to get the right amount of B-12 without having to take supplements.
- Increasing your levels of B-12 are a good way to try to slow down the hair loss process and stimulate growth.
- B vitamins are so crucial to potential hair regrowth that these vitamins are very often prescribed in addition to other hair loss treatments. Hair loss products that contain Minoxidil, such asRogaine, or other products like Propecia are often paired up with B vitamins to improve the ability and chances for regrowth.
Vitamin B is an important factor when it comes to hair loss prevention and regrowth. This is apparent from the amount of online research which all points to the same conclusion and mentions Vitamin B as a vital part of working through hair loss prevention. There are a few other things to keep in mind:
- Aside from oral methods of getting vitamin B for hair loss, there are also products such as shampoos and conditioners that now use this as an ingredient. Klorane Strengthening Shampoo with Quinine & Vitamin B is a popular example of this.
- Vitamin B along with folic acid folic acid is also known to regenerate the cells that grow hair.
- In addition to causing growth, vitamin B helps improve the health and strength of follicles to prevent hair loss.
- While vitamin B may assist prescribed hair loss treatments, it also helps with other natural treatments. Biotin for hair loss which has quickly become one of the most widely used hair loss supplements on the market today is derived from vitamin B in combination with vitamin H. This supplement has actually been proven to aid in helping to prevent hair loss which explains its popularity.
- Vitamin B-3 aids in healthier blood flow to even to root of the hair.
- B-5 is believed to help stimulate hair growth to replace lost hair. A deficiency in this vitamin could make it more challenging for your hair regrowth to continue.
- Vitamin B3, also known as Niacin assists in blood circulation to the roots of the hair. (http://www.progressivehealth.com/hair-loss-vitamin-b.htm)