For hundreds of years, many people have used conditioners and don’t know what the real purpose of conditioners are.
The key purpose of a conditioner is to soften, add moisture and balance the PH of the hair but understanding the proper usage will allow the maximum results for your hair strands.
There are other conditioners whose focus is to strengthen, help reduce breakage and increase the elasticity of your hair.
NouriTress goal is to help our clients experience the best hair ever, therefore we have five different conditioner types tailored to meet your specific hair needs.
Let’s go over them now.
Moisturizing/Cream Conditioner– aids in detangling, softening, moisturizing, strengthening and helps to prevent hair loss. This type of conditioner is a little heavier for added moisture. NouriTress has 3 types of moisturizing conditioners.
- Perfect Hair Moisturzing Vitamin Conditioner– recommended for all hair types, formulated with Avocado Oil which strengthens and adds moisture to the hair.
- Stimulating Scalp Conditioner is recommended for naturally curly hair and aids in the hydration of dry scalp, stimulation of the scalp to promote hair growth, and to reduce itching. Formulated with Camphor this conditioner assist with hair growth, unblocks clogged hair follicles and nourishes the roots. Stimulating Scalp Conditioner contains a special blend of Peppermint, Menthol, and Tea Tree Oils to produce body and shine while also restoring natural oils and moisture to the scalp.
- Steam it Super Moisturizing Conditioner is formulated with Lanolin to soften and add moisture to dry brittle hair. For best results, the Steam It Super Moisturizing Conditioner is best used with a Steam Hydration Machine such as the NouriTress Hair Steamer or a plastic cap if the steamer is not available.
Liquid Conditioners are lighter and are best used for detangling the hair or as Protein Treatments. NouriTress has 2 types of liquid conditioners.
- Perfect Leave in Botanical ReConstructor Conditioner– aids in the encouragement of new hair growth, smooths a damaged hair shaft, seals the cuticle of the hair for easy detangling. It also assists in the repairing, rebonding and restructuring the hair for a healthy and shiny look.
- Stop Shedding Protein Conditioner– aids in the reduction of shedding and breakage of the hair caused by extremely dry hair or color/chemical damage. It also helps to seal and repair the hair cuticle. This conditioner should be used once every 4 weeks. This Protein treatment should be followed by a separate moisturizing conditioner like Steam It Super Moisturizing Conditioner or Stimulating Scalp Conditioner to soften and add moisture back into the hair.
Learn more about the conditioners and other products at http://www.nouritress.com